Tuesday, Apr 30, 2002
Front Page |
Southern States |
Other States |
Advts: Classifieds | Employment | Obituary |
Most of the employees had left for home when the fire broke out in the building at the busy Income Tax circle, fire brigade sources said adding there were no casualties.
The fire was reportedly due to a short-circuit.
Send this article to Friends by E-Mail
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | Business Line | The Sportstar | Frontline | Home |
Copyright © 2002, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of