Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Monday, Jan 19, 2009
ePaper | Mobile/PDA Version
Front Page |
Tamil Nadu |
Andhra Pradesh |
New Delhi |
Other States |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |
Racing : Horse
HYDERABAD: Shahnawaz Hasan owned Al Fatha (D. Grant astride) won the Pratap Stud Darley Arabian Million, the feature event of the races held here on Sunday (Jan. 18). S. Abbas trains the winner.
1. STEP ASIDE PLATE (Div. II), (1,200m), Cat. II, Maiden 3-y-o only (Terms): Aphrodisiac (D. Grant) 1, Mighty Prince (Kamlesh) 2, Victorious Sally (Harish) 3, Radical Player (A. Imran Khan) 4. All ran. 8, 2-1/2 and nk. 1m, 13.53s. Rs. 6 (w), 5, 6 & 10 (p), SHP: Rs. 9, FP: Rs. 9, Q: Rs. 7, Tanala: Rs. 32. Favourite: Aphrodisiac. Owner: Mr. and Mrs. M. Suresh Kumar Reddy and Dr. and Mrs. Syed Ainuddin Arif. Trainer: S. Abbas.
2. NEXT MOVE PLATE (1,400m), Cat. III, 5-y-o & over, rated upto 25: Monochrome (Nitin) 1, Parineeta (A. Ramana) 2, Millennium Queen (Umesh) 3, Corsica (Mukesh) 4. All ran. 1, 3/4 and 3/4. 1m, 30.20s. Rs. 12 (w), 6, 13 & 20 (p), SHP: Rs. 46, FP: Rs. 166, Q: Rs. 105, Tanala: Rs. 1450. Favourite: Monochrome. Owner: Messrs A.K. Jaiswal, Cyrus J. Irani and Vikram Sayajirao Pawar. Trainer: Faisal Hassan.
3. PATRONS CUP (Div. II), (1,000m), Cat. III, 4-y-o & over, rated upto 50: Champion Star (Nitin) 1, Baywatch Babe (A. Asbar) 2, China Pearl (N.M. Sequeria) 3, Al Malawi (Chary) 4. All ran. 9, 1-3/4 and 2. 59.77s. Rs. 13 (w), 6, 11 & 6 (p), SHP: Rs. 32, FP: Rs. 65, Q: Rs. 54, Tanala: Rs. 246. Favourite: Champion Star. Owner: Dr. G. Sukh Dev, M/s Baldev Singh and M.V. Narayana Rao. Trainer: N. Rao.
4. EME CENTRE ROLLING TROPHY (2,000m), Cat. II, 4-y-o & over, rated upto 75: Earth Bender (D. Grant) 1, Strategic Partner (Aadesh) 2, Ice Man (A. Imran Khan) 3, Vijayam (T.S. Jodha) 4. All ran. 3/4, 2 and 1-1/2. 2m, 07.0s. Rs. 21 (w), 8, 7 & 23 (p), SHP: Rs. 22, FP: Rs. 70, Q: Rs. 26, Tanala: Rs. 663. Favourite: Strategic Partner. Owner: Mrs. Parveen Begum. Trainer: S. Abbas.
5. PATRONS CUP (Div. I), (1,000m), Cat III, 4-y-o & over, rated upto 50: Kohinoor Diamond (Nitin) 1, Superfluous (M. Krishna) 2, Hardccore (Harish) 3, Grey Shot (A. Asbar) 4. All ran. Nk, 3/4 and 3. 1m, 0.88s. Rs. 37 (w), 9, 9 & 9 (p), SHP: Rs. 29, FP: Rs. 284, Q: Rs. 167, Tanala: Rs. 727. Favourite: Grey Shot. Owner: Mr. Venkata Narasimha Reddy Nalla. Trainer: N. Rao.
6. SECRETARIAT CUP (1,200m), Cat. I, 4-y-o & over: Lancashire (Kamlesh) 1, Buddy Brothers (Umesh) 2, True Legend (Lakshmi Kant) 3, Citi Storm (T.S. Jodha) 4. Not run: Sparsh. Nk, 1-1/2 and 1/1. 1m, 12.52s. Rs. 44 (w), 9, 10 & 12 (p), SHP: Rs. 37, FP: Rs. 358, Q: Rs. 178, Tanala: Rs. 1571. Favourite: Citi Storm. Owner: Messrs T. Venkatram Reddy rep. M/s Deccan Chronicle Holdings Ltd., M/s M. Rama Krishna Reddy and Gautam Chand Jain. Trainer: L. D’Silva.
7. PRATAP STUD DARLEY ARABIAN STAKES (1,200m), 3-y-o only (Terms): Al Fatha (D. Grant) 1, Spot On (T.S. Jodha) 2, Scubarioo (Mukesh) 3, Music Valley (A. Imran Khan) 4. Not run: Kohinoor King. Sh. hd, 1-3/4 and nk. 1m, 13.27s. Rs. 56 (w), 12, 10 & 15 (p), SHP: Rs. 25, FP: Rs. 458, Q: Rs. 195, Tanala: Rs. 3184. Favourite: Miss Everywhere. Owner: Mr. Shahnawaz Hassan. Trainer: S. Abbas.
8. STEP ASIDE PLATE (Div. I) (1,200m), Cat. II, Maiden 3-y-o only (Terms): Sparks (D. Grant) 1, Ruby Crown (N. Rawal) 2, Mandavi (Kamlesh) 3, Paymaster (Aadesh) 4. All ran. 1-1/4, 1-1/4 and 1/2. 1m, 14.26s. Rs. 23 (w), 8, 7 & 8 (p), SHP: Rs. 21, FP: Rs. 74, Q: Rs. 40, Tanala: Rs. 149. Favourite: Ruby Crown. Owner: Messrs J.S. Dhariwal and R. Vijay Kumar Rao. Trainer: S. Abbas.
Treble: (i): Rs. 57 (1493 tkts); (ii): Rs. 345 (180 tkts); (iii): Rs. 1662 (88 tkts).
Consolation: Rs. 5069 (103 tkts).
Jackpot: Rs. 34812 (35 tkts).
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | The Hindu ePaper | Business Line | Business Line ePaper | Sportstar | Frontline | Publications | eBooks | Images | Ergo | Home |
Copyright © 2009, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of