Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Monday, Feb 08, 2010
ePaper | Mobile/PDA Version
Front Page |
Tamil Nadu |
Andhra Pradesh |
New Delhi |
Other States |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |
Jaipur: A lineman of State electricity department, who was correcting a fault in a high tension line, was electrocuted on Sunday in Rajasthan’s Nagaur district, 287 km from here.
The mishap occurred in Khojas village under Khunkhuna police station area when the lineman identified as Jalu Khan accidentally touched a live wire while correcting the fault, the sources said.
Locals rushed him to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead, they said.
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | The Hindu ePaper | Business Line | Business Line ePaper | Sportstar | Frontline | Publications | eBooks | Images | Ergo | Home |
Copyright © 2010, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of