Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Saturday, Apr 17, 2010
ePaper | Mobile/PDA Version
Front Page |
Tamil Nadu |
Andhra Pradesh |
New Delhi |
Other States |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |
Charred: A mechanic inspecting the burnt taxi in Kadapa on Friday.
KADAPA: Electrical short-circuiting led to a fire in a mechanic shed belonging to Ravi at Chalakalabavi here on Friday and a taxi was badly burnt.
Ravi of Chinna Chowk was undertaking tinkering work on a taxi when it caught fire due to power short circuit.
A fire tender rushed to the shed and put off the flames. The shed owner put the loss at about Rs. 5 lakh.
Kadapa II Town sub-inspector Hanumantha Naik inspected the fire site and registered a case.
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | The Hindu ePaper | Business Line | Business Line ePaper | Sportstar | Frontline | Publications | eBooks | Images | Ergo | Home |
Copyright © 2010, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of