Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Monday, Apr 25, 2011
ePaper | Mobile/PDA Version
Front Page |
Tamil Nadu |
Andhra Pradesh |
New Delhi |
Other States |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |
Tirupur: A one-year-old boy, S. Karthik, died after he accidentally swallowed whistle of a pressure cooker here on Sunday evening. The incident occurred at Pushpa Nagar.
The Tirupur South police arrested A. Ilayaraja (23) on the charges of possessing pirated video CDs of latest Tamil films for sales.
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | The Hindu ePaper | Business Line | Business Line ePaper | Sportstar | Frontline | Publications | eBooks | Images | Ergo | Home |
Copyright © 2011, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of