Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Saturday, May 28, 2011
ePaper | Mobile/PDA Version
Front Page |
Tamil Nadu |
Andhra Pradesh |
New Delhi |
Other States |
Advts: Retail Plus | Classifieds | Jobs | Obituary |
National College of Engineering (NCE), Maruthakulam, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu promoted by Manarul Huda Trust, Thiruvananthapuram, is an ISO 9001 :2008 certified Muslim Minority Institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli.
The vision of our illustrious Chairman, AI Haj Dr.M.K.Kamaluddin, of an institution par excellence in Engineering and Technology, materialized in the establishment of the National College of Engineering, Maruthakulam.
Management and Principal
Ever since its inception, the college has been growing in strength, stature and reputation under the able guidance of our Chairman, AI Haj Dr.M.K.Kamaluddin, the Vice-Chairman, Janab Zakir Hussain and the Managing Director, Janab Samir Bin Kamal.
Dr.M.Mohamed Sitheeq B.E.,M.S(IIT Madras), Ph.D (USA) assumed office as Principal of the College in May, 2006. He did his B.E. in Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology under Madurai Kamaraj University, M.S at liT, Madras and Ph.D at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota State, USA. Dr. Sitheeq has over 25 years of experience, including 12 years in the US, in research and industry, academician and administrator.
* Excellent infrastructural facilities with spacious class rooms, state of the art laboratories and Library.
* About 20,000 volumes of latest books, several national and international journals and magazines including IEEE journals in the library.
* State of the art computing facilities with more than 400 latest computer systems.
* 24 Hours internet browsing facility with 2 Mbps leased line.
* Several Professional association chapters like IEEE(USA), lET (UK), IETE, CSI, ISTE to enhance curricular and co-curricular activities.
* Comfortable, aesthetically designed separate hostels for boys and girls.
* Bus facility between the college and all parts of Tirunelveli city and nearby areas like Vallioor, Eruvadi & Nanguneri
* A spacious prayer hall within the college and hostel premises.
The Hindu Group: Home | About Us | Copyright | Archives | Contacts | Subscription
Group Sites: The Hindu | The Hindu ePaper | Business Line | Business Line ePaper | Sportstar | Frontline | Publications | eBooks | Images | Ergo | Home |
Copyright © 2011, The
Hindu. Republication or redissemination of the contents of
this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of