An exciting opportunity exists for a PHP and MySQL Web Developer to tender for a contract to build our new company website. The successful development of this website will lead to a full time position maintaining it and building additional associated sites. We are not looking to outsource this work to a web development company as it is our intention for this to develop into another facet of our existing business.
The successful applicant must have:
• speak English and have effective communication skills
• a computer and internet connection
• a minimum of two years proven PHP and MySQL development including an online portfolio of work;
• expertise in HTML and XML;
• expertise in e commerce including creating payment gateways for credit card transactions and BPay solutions;
• an understanding of development methodologies and practices;
• relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Ideally, the successful candidate should also possess the following skills:
• administration of Apache and MySQL;
• knowledge of shell scripting (Perl, PHP).
This position is available for an immediate start, and remuneration will be commensurate with your experience and skill.
Please forward your application, including a covering letter and recent CV by email to email@example.com or call 98849 68247