The theme of the issue is "Need for disaster preparedness in Agriculture".
There will be a special focus on rural deprivation in India's countryside.
The Survey aims to cover major crops and suggestions to farmers on how to take preventive steps to avoid yield loss.
There will also be a special article on improvement in living conditions of the rural people.
The cover price is Rs.60/- and Rs.80/- by regd. book post.
To buy online
Copies can be had on payment of
(FOUR only - To all foreign countries - including Airmail Regd. book post charges)
or INR 80/- (Indian Rupees Eighty Only - Within India by Regd. book post)
by demand draft payable at Chennai, India favouring
KASTURI & SONS LTD.
(No seamail mode entertained for any countries. We do not have arrangements to send copies by V.P.P)
Address for communication:
The Subscription Division
859 & 860 Anna Salai
Chennai - 600002
- SECTION-1 : Overview, Drought, Integrated farming, Risk factors.
- SECTION-2 : Food grains, major crops - Paddy, Wheat.
- SECTION-3 : Some other crops - Pulses, Oilseeds, Spices, Horticulture, Floriculture.
- SECTION-4 : Generic - Livestock, Fisheries, Poultry. Research - Climate change, Nutrient, Post harvest technology, Biotechnology,Water & soil conservation, Drylands, Rainfed, Innovation.
- SECTION-5 : Rural poverty - Self sufficiency, Small farmer's, Poverty reduction, Risk mitigation, Photo features.