THE HINDU BUSINESS LINE
Financial Daily
from THE HINDU group of publications

Monday, December 11, 2000

• AGRI-BUSINESS
• COMMODITIES
• FEATURES
• INFO-TECH
• LETTERS
• LIFE
• LOGISTICS
• MARKETS
• MENTOR
• MONEY
• NEWS
• OPINION
• POCKET
• VARIETY
• INFO-TECH
• CATALYST
• INVESTMENT WORLD
• MONEY & BANKING
• LOGISTICS

• PAGE ONE
• INDEX
• HOME

News | Next | Prev


Lanbit-HHS venture in UK

Our Bureau

MUMBAI, Dec. 10

LANBIT India Pvt Ltd and Health & Home Shopping (HHS) have announced the setting up of their joint venture, Tulsient Systems Plc in Manchester, UK.

According to a press release, Lanbit holds 51 per cent in the venture, with HSS holding the remaining 49 per cent.

Tulsient is a systems development and integration company which has announced the launch of a comprehensive ERP package for the mail order business, Mail Order Manager (M-OM).

Priced at 1,50,000, the package covers a range of services from concept fulfilment to physical catalogue management and distribution, the release said.

The company expects revenues of 2 million in the first year from M-OM and related services. It is also in the process of launching two more ERP products, Television Sales Order Manager (TS-OM) and Website Order Manager (WS-OM).

Comment on this article to BLFeedback@thehindu.co.in

Send this article to Friends by E-Mail


Next: DCA eases procedures, cuts forms to 11
Prev: Tata Fin plans credit cards by 2001
News

Agri-Business | Commodities | Features | Info-Tech | Letters | Life | Logistics | Markets | Mentor | Money | News | Opinion | Pocket | Variety | Info-Tech | Catalyst | Investment World | Money & Banking | Logistics |

Page One | Index | Home


Copyrights © 2000 The Hindu Business Line.

Republication or redissemination of the contents of this screen are expressly prohibited without the written consent of The Hindu Business Line.