1. Which Oscar-nominated star is playing the chief villain Whiplash in Iron Man 2?
2. Which actress has the top spot in the latest ‘The Celebrity 100’ list compiled by Forbes magazine?
3. Which author of graphic novels wrote the screenplay for Beowulf along with Roger Avary?
4. What is the speciality films division of New Line Cinema called?
5. Which popular Hindi actor’s daughter is upcoming actress Narmmadaa Ahuja?
6. Which flick, from the ‘Factory’ of Ramgopal Verma, is going to be India’s first ever horror film to be made in 3D?
7. The filmmaking movement developed in 1995 by Danish directors Lars von Trier, Thomas Vinterberg, Kristian Levring, and Soren Kragh-Jacobsen is called…?
8. According to Simon Beaufoy, Danny Boyle is planning to make a new film about Mumbai after buying the rights to which book?
9. Roland Joffé, Oscar-nominated British director, is to make a film on the life of the Spanish priest St. Josemaria Escriva. What society did the priest found?
10. Who played ‘T-X’ or Terminatrix in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines?
1. Mickey Rourke.
2. Angelina Jolie.
3. Neil Gaiman.
4. Fine Line Features.
7. Dogme 95.
8. Suketu Mehta’s ‘Maximum City: Bombay Lost and Found’.
9. Opus Dei, shown as a sinister sect in ‘The Da Vinci Code’.
10. Kristanna Loken.
Send this article to Friends by