1. A pleated ivory dress worn by an iconic actress sold recently for $4.6 million at an auction of Hollywood costumes. Name the actress and the film in which it featured.
2. Siddharth Roy Kapur is the CEO of which production house?
3. If the woman character was called ‘ Mrs. Doubtfire', then the male was…?
4. Which Suriya-starrer is to be released in Telugu as Bala-Suriya?
5. Which actor, later to achieve more fame in another field, titled his autobiography ‘Where's the rest of me?'?
6. Which award-winning director is the new president of the Tamil Film Directors Association?
7. According to AMPAS, how many films will compete for the coveted best picture Oscar from next year onwards?
8. A memorial for which popular Kannada actor is to come up adjacent to Abhiman Studio on the Mysore road?
9. Gerald Thomas is remembered for directing 30 movies in an innuendo-laden, British comedy series. Name the first two words in all these movie titles.
10. Which flick featured gangs called Faces and Barracudas?
1. Marilyn Monroe and The Seven Year Itch.
2. UTV Motion Pictures.
3. Daniel Hillard.
4. The decade-old Nandha.
5. Ronald Reagan.
7. Between five and 10.
9. Carry On.
10. Saturday Night Fever.
Send this article to Friends by