Let's get QUIZical
1. What specific event connects authors C.S. Lewis, Aldous Huxley and John F. Kennedy?
2. What is "dipping" to a tobacco consumer?
3. If Thomas Jefferson was the first to assume this post in March 1790, who
is the latest?
4. "Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God" is commonly called...?
5. The lack or absence of which pigment, that affects skin, eye, and hair
colour, leads to albinism?
Answers for last week's quiz
2. Palestine Liberation Organisation.
3. It is the northernmost point on land on the earth's surface at 83°40'.
4. Sonnet and Duofold.
5. Currency Chests.
The following gave the correct answers:
P.M. Hamzath, 7/13, 4th Main Link Road, Madiwala, Bangalore;M.Vijayalakshmi, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bangalore; Sachin Parmaj, 781, 7th Cross, Bhagyanagar, Belgaum; Parvathy Natarajan, B1-304, White House, R.T. Nagar, Bangalore; Krittika Shankar, B1-206, White House, 6th Main, 15th Cross, R.T Nagar 2nd Block, Bangalore; G. Gopalakrishnan, 30,2nd Cross, Vinayakanagar(East), Mysore; Mithun G.N., Shreedhama, 1st Stage, Vinobanagar, Shimoga; Rajendra Kristam, 628/B, 3rd Floor, 11th Cross, Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore.
Entries should reach us latest by Thursday, November 25.
E-mail your entries with name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers can also be sent by post to The Hindu educationplus, 19 & 21, Bhagwan Mahaveer Road, Bangalore-560 001.
Send this article to Friends by