Let's get QUIZical
1. If it's Indra in Hindu and Thor in Norse, what is it in Japanese myth?
2. In photography, who introduced the flexible film and when?
3. Name the four types of brainwaves.
4. In Tolkien's "Silmarillion," who had names such as Mormegil and Black Sword?
5. From which country does Tabasco sauce originate?
Answers for November 22 quiz
1. They all died this day [November 22] 41 years ago.
2. Placing it between the cheek and gums.
3. Condoleezza Rice. The office of the U.S. Secretary of State.
4. Opus Dei.
M. Gopal Shetty, 473 MIG-IB, Sharadadevinagar, Mysore-570 022.
Avinash S., 18/1 Kalidasa Road, Jayalakshmipuram, Mysore-570 012.
K.Vijayakumar, C-1 Donum Dei, 86,1st Cross, Vivekanandanagar, Bangalore 560033.
Entries should reach us latest by Thursday, December 2. E-mail your entries with name and address to email@example.com. Answers can also be sent by post to The Hindu educationplus, 19 & 21, Bhagwan Mahaveer Road, Bangalore-560 001.
Send this article to Friends by