Online edition of India's National Newspaper
Monday, August 29, 2005
Education Plus Vijayawada
Published on Mondays
Job hunt, in full strength
Sharpen verbal claws at `The Felines' club
Admission into the club is free but on condition that one participates in its activities regularly. Only after proving the seriousness of your intentions for three weeks do you get to be a member
How you apply too counts abroad
Universities look at more than scores while admitting students into their courses. An eye-catching statement of purpose, and work experience can give zing to your application
Operate upon Mother Earth
... and come up with treasures. Geophysicists are in high demand to sniff out oil, groundwater and minerals
A true match to your ability
Multiple-choice questions in a computer-adaptive format make up the quantitative and verbal sections of GMAT
Creating better managers
A 16-month accelerated PGDBM course is on offer
Programme on distance education
Views and trivia from colleges and campuses
Baldness touches the heart, too
Tune in to the latest in the field of research
Application for MA (Education)
Applications have been invited for the entrance test and admission into the MA (Education) Distance mode conducted by Osmania University. The entrance test will be conducted on October 9. Last date for submission of applications with a late fee ...
When haste spells doom...
Silly decisions are usually blamed on `impulse'. But, is than an excuse? May be we should tread the `Pandava' path before taking a difficult decision!
Fellowships for engineering, science, medicine
The department of Science and Technology, Government of India is offering fellowships (Rs.2000 to Rs.5000 per month) and contingency grants for students studying in Basic Science, Engineering and Medicine. Selection to the programme takes into ...
Pushing up IELTS score
Only 43 per cent of Indian students acquire the IELTS score of over 6.5 band that is usually considered good by the foreign universities other than USA while the rest 57 per cent struggle to get into top institutions due to lack of attractive ...
Fun with language
A new system helps children decode words as they write
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI ) one of India's top B-schools is inviting applications for its P.G. Diploma in Management programme. Students with a degree in any discipline, recognised by the AIU, with not less than 50 per cent score are ...
MBA in NIRMA
The Institute of Management (formerly known as Nirma Institute of Management) is inviting applications for its MBA Programme - a two-year residential programme. The programme offers dual specialization in areas such as Finance, Marketing, OB & ..
Licence to fly
I have completed my Intermediate (Science) with 74.61 per cent and wish to know about the aircraft maintenance engineering (AME) course. Is it a degree or diploma course? Anil Kumar Hyderabad Unlike other engineering ...
When three's not a crowd
Here's a sure fire way of analysing a topic from all perspectives. Group discussion does not serve only as a forum for showcasing one's personality. It is a platform for the birth and brewing of ideas
There goes my personality
Someone else prepares your notes and study schedule. `Outsiders' write practical records. Library time is unheard of. Won't students' personality "bloom" under such circumstances!!!
How about writing about your classroom, and your backyard that is your college campus? Heart-warming (heart-rending, too) stories, experiences that moved you. Incidents that stirred you or things you did not like. Youth festivals or ...
Education Plus Karnataka Chennai Coimbatore Hyderabad Madurai Tiruchirapalli Vijayawada Visakhapatnam
News: Front Page | National | Tamil Nadu | Andhra Pradesh | Karnataka | Kerala | New Delhi | Other States | International | Opinion | Business | Sport | Miscellaneous | Index | Features: Magazine | Literary Review | Life | Metro Plus | Open Page | Education Plus | Book Review | Business | SciTech | Entertainment | Young World | Property Plus | Quest | Folio |
Comments to : email@example.com Copyright © 2005, The Hindu