* Glory Sharma wants to know where she can get home made fish / prawn pickle.
* Pooja Makhija wants to know if anyone teaches eggless cakes with icing in Kilpauk.
* Shantaram from Jawahar Nagar (near Periyar Nagar ) wants south Indian veg. or non veg. lunch for two everyday.
* Amrita Nair wants to know where she can get amla murabba and where do you get authentic Bengali Food?
* Jenette Fernandes is a lecturer in Madras Medical College, Park Town and wants someone to deliver simple south Indian veg. lunch five days a week for her in the college.
* Garcinia Cambogia is an herbal supplement for weight loss. Deepti would like to know where is it available in Chennai.
* Olga from Madhavaram wants to learn south Indian cooking. Is there anyone conducting classes in that area?
Dial 28365010 or e-mail email@example.com or mail us at Good Food Line, Metro Plus, The Hindu, Kasturi Buildings, 859/860 Anna Salai, Chennai- 600002.
Rashmi Uday Singh
(Rashmi Uday Singh is a food reporter, critic and author for 21 years. Food and health are her passions. )
Send this article to Friends by