* R. Baskaran is interested in setting up a food outlet which will sell different types of dosas, under the name Dosa Queen. The customers can get dosas of their choice at the click of a button, and while eating, they can also enjoy the latest videos. He is looking for a dosa/ food specialist who can be his technical and financial partner. The basic computer model is ready. Those who are interested can contact him at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sujatha would like to know if anyone can deliver snacks like idli, dosa, puri and upma for two persons on weekdays at K.K. Nagar, at 4 p.m.
* Dhanasingh from Butt Road, St Thomas Mount, wants dinner consisting of 15 chapatis and subji for four adults and two children everyday except Sunday.
* Rafath Sait from Coral Merchant Street, Mannady, wants south or north Indian, veg or non-veg breakfast and lunch for three persons everyday.
* Uma, who stays near Valluvar Kottam, wants north Indian veg lunch or dinner for two persons everyday.
* K. P. Lalchand wants to know if there is any other institute in South Madras apart from the FPTC (Food Processing Training Centre) at Valsaravakkam, which offers training to start fast food joints.
* Rajoo Nagarajan (email@example.com) wants to know if anyone can supply curry, sambar, rasam and kootu (veg only) on a regular basis in and around Triplicane.
* Rekha Jayaram (firstname.lastname@example.org) requires a fresh supply of wheat grass for a cancer patient in Kilpauk everyday .She would also like to know where in Chennai you can get liquid pectin and peppermint essence.
* Ashish, residing in Pycrofts Garden Road, wants north or south Indian dinner on weekdays and occasionally lunch on weekends.
* Patricia Ireland from Medavakkam Tank Road, Kilpauk (Kellys), wants south Indian non-veg lunch for two persons on weekdays.
Dial 28365010 or e-mail email@example.com or mail us at Good Food Line, Metro Plus, The Hindu, Kasturi Buildings, 859/860 Anna Salai, Chennai- 600002.
By Rashmi Uday Singh
(Rashmi Uday Singh is a food reporter, critic and author for 21 years. Food and health are her passions. )
Send this article to Friends by