* Nair (email@example.com) from Anna Nagar East wants hygienically prepared veg breakfast and dinner.
* Vanitha from Taramani (ph: 22430144) wants to know how to make tasty tomato soup and plain cake (vanilla with egg).
* Thilaka Ravi wants to know where she can get sweet soya sauce, brown bean sauce and yellow bean sauce used in Thai food. She can even share the recipes of some tasty Thai dishes.
* ·Zeno Pereira wants to know where one can get 185 ml paper cups and 385 ml plastic cups along with lids for his new espresso cafe coming up in Adyar.
* Lakshmi (firstname.lastname@example.org ) would like to know if any one can deliver vegetarian food in Adambakkam.
* Merlyn Fernandez from Anna Nagar (Y-Block, near Saravana Bhavan) wants South Indian veg lunch on alternate days.
* Gowri Gopalakrishnan from Anna Nagar (near Chinmaya Vidyalaya) wants south Indian veg tiffin for one (by 2.30 p.m) six days a week.
* Subba Reddy wants to know the Tamil name of the jamun fruit and where one could get it.
* Kalpana Lakkamaneni (email@example.com) from Ambattur wants to learn basic south Indian veg and non veg cooking. Is there anyone nearby who can help her.
* Pixel from Texas wants to learn to make rava dosai, rumali rotis and cutlets.
* Rajkumar ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) wants to know about caterers in and around Saligramam (preferably near Dasarathapuram bus stop or Raghavendra temple), serving quality vegetarian food (dinner). It can be home delivered, or if the caterer has a mess-type arrangement Rajkumar can go personally.
* Mahesh lives in Tondiarpet near Apollo Hospital and needs north Indian lunch and dinner (phulkas, subji and rice for dinner) to be door delivered. Ph: 9884064088.
Dial 28365010 or e-mail email@example.com or mail us at Good Food Line, Metro Plus, The Hindu, Kasturi Buildings, 859/860 Anna Salai, Chennai- 600002.
By Rashmi Uday Singh
(Rashmi Uday Singh is a food reporter, critic and author for 21 years. Food and health are her passions. )
Send this article to Friends by