P.B. No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O.
Cochin - 682 018, India
Fax: 91-04842394909 Telegram: CADALMIN
TENDER NOTICE (Ref. No.4/2004)
1. The Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin - 18 invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of Microscope with photographic attachment, Zoom Microscopes, Research Microscope, CO2 Incubator, Refrigerated Microtome, Viscometer and Public Address System.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute and inspect the bidding documents at the address given above from 11-10-2004 to 26-10-2004 during 1000-1600 hrs.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the address given above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.200/- or equivalent US dollars in the form of a Demand Draft / Cashier's Cheque / Certified Cheque drawn on a Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, in favour of ICAR Unit, CMFRI payable SBI Main Branch, Ernakulam. The bidding documents will be mailed by registered post/speed post to the domestic bidders and by international air-mail to the foreign bidders. Extra expenditure for mailing the Bidding Documents will be Rs.50/- for domestic registered post, Rs.75/- for domestic speed post and Rs.200/- for international air-mail. The interested bidder should add the applicable postate cost indicated above in its non-refundable fee mentioned earlier. However, if a bidder so desires the bidding documents can also be hand delivered to it on receipt of a request letter and the applicable non-refundable fee.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given above on or before 27-10-2004 at 1200 hrs. late bids shall be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security @ 2.5% of the bid amount quoted or an equivalent amount in the currency in which the bid price is given.
5. Bids which will be received on time as per para 4 above will be opened in the presence of the bidder's authorized representatives who choose to attend at the address given above on 27-10-2004 at 1430 hrs.
6. In the event of any of the above dates being declared as a holiday/closed day for the purchaser the bids will be sold/received/opened on the next working day at the appointed time.