Young World Quiz (August 21, 2004)
Who is next in line to the throne?
1. Name the former Premier of Israel, who shared the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 with Yasser Arafat and another Israeli PM, born this day in 1923.
2. The area of a circle of radius 1 will give us which mathematical constant?
3. Which famous Indian business group owns the Westside retail outlets?
4. For which Kuwaiti company did the three Indians, who were recently abducted in Iraq, work?
5. In Greek myth, the primeval state of existence from which gods first appeared is called...?
6. Who is the Leader of the Opposition in the present Lok Sabha?
7. What is a native of Cyprus called?
8. In Bharatanatyam, Pasha, Varaha and Dola are all types of...?
9. Which element is named after a famous varsity in the U.S.?
10. Name one of the co-discoverers of the "secret of life" who passed away recently.
11. Which famous company's tagline is "The Future of the Automobile"?
12. Who is in line of succession to the British throne after Prince Charles and his two sons?
13. In Archie comics, if it's Lodge for Veronica, what is it for Betty?
14. What is "aviophobia"?
15. Which body elects the President of India?
Correction: In the quiz published on August 7, the name of the film in Question 2 should be "Ab Aayega Mazaa" and not as published.
Send this article to Friends by