Young World Quiz (July 08, 2005)
IN FAHRENHEIT: What's the boiling point. PHOTO: S. JAMES
1. Which of Harry Potter's adventures was published on this day in 2000?
2. A simple one. What is the boiling point of water in degrees Fahrenheit?
3. Which craft became the first Space Shuttle to dock with the Russian Mir space station?
4. Based on revenue which is the largest retailing company in the world ?
5. What happens when there is a sudden shift in the tectonic plate in the earth's crust?
6. Name the online music service that was originally a file sharing service created by Shawn Fanning.
7. Maximus Decimus Meridius was the main character in which Oscar winning film?
8. What is Marshall Bruce Mathers III better known as?
9. Who was the mother of the Mughal emperor Jahangir?
10. Which American UNESCO World Heritage site's name means "old peak"?
11. As of June 2005, B-15A is the world's largest free-floating object. What is it?
12. In which field is the Clio Awards given?
13. For which two English counties has Anil Kumble played for?
14. In one of the Tintin adventures, Calculus flies into a rage when he is referred to by which herbivore's name?
15. What is a female ass called?
Send this article to Friends by