Young World Quiz (December 22, 2006)
AXL ROSE: At a concert.
1. Which famous Berlin landmark re-opened on this date in 1989 for the first time in almost three decades?
2. Which Nobel Laureate has been the President of Poland?
3. Which mathematical genius was born on this date in 1887 at Erode?
4. In which Island is "Bay of Pigs" which assumed great political significance in the early 1960s?
5. When written in English, which of the five `Ks' of Sikhism would feature first in a dictionary?
6. Which bird can be barn, snow or tawny?
7. In the Bible, who was the famous father of Ham and Japheth?
8. In fiction, what is the military rank of Sir Harry Paget Flashman?
9. What colour is the Beluga whale?
10. Which Oscar-winning actor was the voice of Hopper in Pixar's "A Bug's Life"?
11. Axl Rose was/is the lead singer of which band?
12. In which State is the Ranganathittu sanctuary?
13. What is the common word for the thread used in kite flying?
14. For which product is Tissot world famous?
15. In which Rajasthani city would one be if he/she saw the Fateh Sagar and Swaroopa Sagar?
Send this article to Friends by